Views:100 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-20 Origin:Site
We know that there are many types of manual electric tools on the market, such as electric drills, electric screwdrivers, electric hammers, electric wrenches, etc. These small electric tools can save users a lot of time. When people purchase various power tools, usually they need know the power tools operation guide, and know what items need to be tested, and what are the common quality problems? Now let us get to know together.
1. Packaging inspection
1) Outer box
2) Color box
3) Blow molding box
2. Appearance inspection
4) Manufacturing process
3. Safety test
1) Withstand voltage test: Type I tools: 1250V, 5MA, 2S; Type II tools: 3750V, 5MA, 2S.
2) Ground resistance test: <0.1Ω
3) Power cord tension test: <1KG, 30N; 1~4KG, 60N, >4KG, 100N, 25 times, 1 second each.
4) Bare metal drop test for handheld electric tool: 1 meter high, 3 times
5) Stability test (desktop tool): 10 degrees
6) Other special safety tests such as chain saws, electric circular saws etc.
4. Functional test
1) On/off: it can be turned on and off normally.
2) Forward and reverse: it can realize forward and reverse according to instructions or signs.
3) Self-locking such as electric drill: it can be locked, and it will be automatically released after the trigger is released.
4) Anti-self-locking such as oblique saw: You must first press the anti-self-locking before you can press the main switch trigger.
5) Function conversion such as three-function electric hammer: smooth conversion.
6) Adjustment such as power, speed: it can feel the change.
7) Braking such as chain saw: within 0.15 seconds.
8) Laser: uniform, no divergence.
5. Other tests
1) Low voltage starting test: 85% of rated voltage
2) Wipe test: 15 seconds water wipe, 15 seconds gasoline wipe
3) Assembly inspection: according to power tools instruction
4) Durability test: 4 hours
5) Practical test: according to the instructions
6) Internal process inspection: internal wiring, terminals
7) CDF inspection: Check whether the components comply with the CDF table.
8) Drop box test: According to ISTA standard of hand power tools
9) Barcode scanning test: in line with customer data.
6. Data measurement
1) No-load current/power test: not more than 90% of the rated value, measured after 5 minutes of no-load operation.
2) Speed test: not more than 110% of the rated value.
3) Measurement of power cord length: not less than declared value.
4) Torque measurement such as electric drill.
5) Working ability such as lawn mower, high-pressure cleaner.
6) Battery pack: full time, no-load discharge time, capacity
7) Charger: charging current
7. Common defects and cases
If it cannot start, you need check below items:
1) The power tool cable is broken.
2) The power tool switch is damaged.
3) The switch lead terminal of mini power tool is loose.
4) Loose or disconnected internal wiring.
5) The brush and commutator are not in contact.
6) Open circuit of stator winding.
7) Open circuit of rotor winding.